Applicants have the option to upload the following documents through EFDO Online Services:
To access the EFDO Online Services site, go to the Additional Documents section in MyERAS, under the Documents menu item, and scroll to the bottom of the page to click on the EFDO Online Services link.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)*
- Medical School Transcript*
- ABSITE Transcript (surgery applicants only)
*ATTENTION U.S. MEDICAL SCHOOL GRADUATES: Your school of graduation may choose not to release your MSPE(s) or medical school transcripts directly to you, and instead upload them directly to the EFDO using MIDUS.
Please contact your medical school directly to determine their policies on this matter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not request a copy of your MSPE or medical school transcript from your residency program.
In accordance with the AAMC policy, fellowship applicants are NOT permitted to upload documents that have been printed from the Program Director's Workstation (PDWS).
Moreover, it is against the AAMC policy for residency program directors/administrators to provide fellowship applicants with printouts of these document types for submission to the EFDO.
Programs will be considered in violation of AAMC policy which may result in negative ramifications. Any print-out documents from the PDWS will not be uploaded to your MyERAS application.
Steps for Uploading Documents in EFDO Online Services
Note: Should you attempt to include additional document types (i.e. diplomas, in-service examinations results, CV, etc.) the EFDO will contact you via the MyERAS Message Center.
You will be required to upload a corrected version of the document, which will delay processing of the document to your MyERAS application.
- Log in to MyERAS and select “Additional Documents” from the Documents section.
- Click EFDO Online Services at the bottom of the “Additional Documents” page.
- Click on the Upload menu and select the appropriate document type from the list (i.e. select MSPE for the MSPE document).
- Review the technical specifications (file type and file size) on the Upload page.
- Scan all pages of the document type into one file and save it to your computer or mobile device. Confirm that the document meets the technical specifications.
Click Browse to select the document file from your computer or mobile device.
Be sure to upload the document type in its entirety.
Do not upload each page separately.
- Click Upload.
The EFDO will evaluate each uploaded document type to ensure clarity of the image and to verify the correct document type is uploaded to the designated slot.
Please do not re-upload the same document unless your document is rejected or we contact you concerning your document.
If you are encountering difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact the EFDO at 215.966.3940 or email email@example.com.